Highlighted

Navigation Bar Problem

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm new to muse, and I'm having a difficult time with my responsive menu. (Its driving me kind of crazy) Once I start moving to the fluid break points all the contents of my page simply scroll down the page instead of staying fixed in place and resizing to the proper height/width. I've had them pinned, and set them to be responsive. I'm just not sure what else to do.

Please help!!

Thanks,

Stephanie Warfel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Navigation Bar Problem

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm new to muse, and I'm having a difficult time with my responsive menu. (Its driving me kind of crazy) Once I start moving to the fluid break points all the contents of my page simply scroll down the page instead of staying fixed in place and resizing to the proper height/width. I've had them pinned, and set them to be responsive. I'm just not sure what else to do.

Please help!!

Thanks,

Stephanie Warfel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 17, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always: Give us a small(!!!) .muse file, including only one page and only the element, which are necessary to demonstrate your issue. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. you can send us the muse file to muse_ts@adobe.com so that we can look into the issue.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2017 1