• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation links disappearing on active page

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my top navigation links disappearing on active pages (all except one).  They are text frames with a motion effect to stick to the top of the page when scrolling.  I have 120+ pages so don't really want to change everything to a links widget.

This is the site with the problem (www.lensflaretv.com), please note this is on every page except those relating to "Kit Hire".  The kit hire section, however, is a good example of how the links should remain when active on those pages, highlighted in red, but still clickable.

Many thanks

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is weird.

If you are using a third party widget, I would highly suggest you to avoid it and using the native menu widget.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must has to do with your state of your menu items when "active".

Could you provide just one page with exact this issue? Just the menu and maybe some placeholder layers?

Maybe we need just a second page with the same menu, of course.

Did you place the menu on a master?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have inspected the code of the site, it somehow misplacing the active link + its getting a css (visibility: hiddden;)

I assumed its because of some javascript in widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No presumptions! Please do, what fotoroeder suggested, and show us a small .muse file demonstrating your issue. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines