Need a Help.... Is possible to delete a discussion ?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haiii friends.. My qustn is, Can i delete an old discussion from this forum ??

Bcz once i Chat, I used my website name in that chat. Now when I type the sitename, google brings up that chat first, instead of website ..(means adobe muse forum is coming first) what to do ?.. Is there any solution ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018
If you are the original poster, you should see a delete button to the right allowing you to delete the post. Thanks,Preran

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that, if you type in your site name, your machine shows that chat.

Might that be possible?

You could pm me and tell me your site name and I check, if you like.

How old is that thread? I think moderators can delete threads, if it is not needed anymore.

Let´s see.

First, I guess that your search engine finds your thread first, cannot believe, that "my" search engine finds that thread, too.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are the original poster, you should see a delete button to the right allowing you to delete the post.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines