Highlighted

Need a percisitant scoreboard!

New Here ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am fairly new to Muse but have gotten the basics down and with the combination of Muse and Animate to make a scoreboard that I was able to get online, through a bunch of tutorials and trial and error I was able to figure out everything I needed and even a little code but I could not figure out how to make the page keep the score up weather I logged off or logged in at a later time. I was wondering if it were possible to do so through Muse or if I would have to switch over to Dreamweaver instead and learn more coding? If so how would I go about doing so?

Thank you in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

a Muse question = give us the url, screenshots or the .muse file... not possible without at least some basic info and Animate to Muse isn't a workflow most people here have experience with so the .muse file is best

p.s, ime Dreamweaver is the better platform when you need to marry up a Animate file yes but at this point the only honest answer is we don't know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need a percisitant scoreboard!

New Here ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am fairly new to Muse but have gotten the basics down and with the combination of Muse and Animate to make a scoreboard that I was able to get online, through a bunch of tutorials and trial and error I was able to figure out everything I needed and even a little code but I could not figure out how to make the page keep the score up weather I logged off or logged in at a later time. I was wondering if it were possible to do so through Muse or if I would have to switch over to Dreamweaver instead and learn more coding? If so how would I go about doing so?

Thank you in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

a Muse question = give us the url, screenshots or the .muse file... not possible without at least some basic info and Animate to Muse isn't a workflow most people here have experience with so the .muse file is best

p.s, ime Dreamweaver is the better platform when you need to marry up a Animate file yes but at this point the only honest answer is we don't know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2017 1