• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need advice Google maps

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2017 Apr 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there! I think my question will be usefull for all. I need advice about some stuff in my site with mapping sales centers of my shop around the whole world. I want that my map have display like there:

Screenshot_2.png

Could you help me, please. Now i have a meantion and use standart widget Google maps but it`s not ideal (it represents only my location)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

Along with what has been suggested above, Please also have a look at this post - displaying multiple cities in Adobe Muse CC

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact answer to your question, but look at the widgets here https://musewidgets.com/search?q=map  to see if any of them meet your purpose.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Along with what has been suggested above, Please also have a look at this post - displaying multiple cities in Adobe Muse CC

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Ankush. I use your advice there displaying multiple cities in Adobe Muse CC

And it is working. But i have several questions to you, сould you help me? How  I can  redesign pins (I want to put in logo)? How  I can add in description of pin the button "More info" that opens window on my page with more information of this place (contact, name of owner etc., email)?

For example:

Screenshot_5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customizing the Pic icon is little tricky as you need to do a little coding for that as per Google's instructions here - Customizing a Google Map: Custom Markers.

And adding a display pop up which we call as tooltip also requires some extensive modifications in Google Map API's - Google Groups.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to be honest, I see an image (of a map) with some state buttons on it... thats how I would make the look you posted.

then you can always just make a small map popup (lightbox widget) or open (basic link) the page with whatever details you like after the users clicks one of your state buttons?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey - found this from someone in this forum and use it now - https://storepoint.co/adobe-muse-locator-app

we used this app to add exactly what you want to our site with custom pin markers and things like that. didn't need to code to set it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines