• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need clarification on Business Catalyst plans for use with Muse

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Business Catalyst site (Business Catalyst pricing and features) shows four plans labeled as:  Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum along with the price and included features for each level.  However, Muse always seems to refer to webBasics+, which I found at this page (Detailed Plan Breakdown ) along with plans labeled as: webHosting, webMarketing, and webCommerce, all showing their included features, but no pricing information.

My question:  What are the current plans and pricing for hosting Muse sites on Adobe's Business Catalyst servers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

the current plan is whatever deal you have with Adobe;

all Muse users can post upto 100 free test sites on Adobe BC, once you have more than that some have to be deleted before you can post more... older subs get 5 free 'lunched' sites with the full range of email and search engine options but I have no idea what new sub accounts get and imo you are better to ask Adobe Adobe Business Catalyst - Contact

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe these are two different steps which follow after one another?

Maybe you first have to choose which plan breakdown and then choose BC pricing and features or the other way round?

What are you asked first? Out of Muse?

I am sure, one of our staff members, ankushr40215001 or Preran (in alphabetical order) can clear it up.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the current plan is whatever deal you have with Adobe;

all Muse users can post upto 100 free test sites on Adobe BC, once you have more than that some have to be deleted before you can post more... older subs get 5 free 'lunched' sites with the full range of email and search engine options but I have no idea what new sub accounts get and imo you are better to ask Adobe Adobe Business Catalyst - Contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines