• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help and willing to pay

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend someone I can reach out to for support on muse and business catalyst? Paid support for help with details of my site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi BretnCincy,

The best would be to post all your issues and queries with the site and I am sure you will get the sufficient support here itself.

We have an expert community out here who work in their spare time on forums to help fixing fixing user queries and without any charge.

Lets hope for the best.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BretnCincy,

The best would be to post all your issues and queries with the site and I am sure you will get the sufficient support here itself.

We have an expert community out here who work in their spare time on forums to help fixing fixing user queries and without any charge.

Lets hope for the best.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also try posting your request on the Muse Facebook and Twitter pages. You should get a bigger response there.

But like Ankush said, if you post your issues here, we can do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines