• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help figuring out how to make objects move in Muse.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is a little back story, my boss saw a companies website (This website Helen of Troy | Helen of Troy LimitedHelen of Troy Limited ) and fell in love with the idea of

1. A sort of scrolling thing with about nine different pictures. Kind of how they have it at the bottom of the page with all of their brands. That whenever you hover over it it stop and you can click it.

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 8.01.35 AM.png

2. At the top where it has sort of a showcase of some of their items, the items within that rectangle have motion. One pops out and then the other and then the other and so on and it's also a clickable link.

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 8.01.22 AM.png

So just like that. But please help, I can't figure it out and the outcome of it is very important for me.

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

KorvoKrew731  wrote

1. A sort of scrolling thing with about nine different pictures. Kind of how they have it at the bottom of the page with all of their brands. That whenever you hover over it it stop and you can click it.

this is a "carousel" and they come in all kinds of styles but I would recommend "bootstrap carousel" (just google that term) as bootstrap code is what Muse likes best... you just add it as a 'insert html' in most senarios

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The slide show at the top is animated outside the website, I guess. If you want kind of this, it is possible with scroll motion effects.

Watch this: Suchen

The animation of the sliding panel is not possible in this way out of the box with muse. Sliding panel without stopping and with stop on rollover is not possible without some code.

You may have a look at musewidgets.com.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KorvoKrew731  wrote

this is a "carousel" and they come in all kinds of styles but I would recommend "bootstrap carousel" (just google that term) as bootstrap code is what Muse likes best... you just add it as a 'insert html' in most senarios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines