• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help finding a widget that does this...

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Having some trouble finding the widget to do this (see below) without paying a min of $70 to join a site to even try it out. I do not mind paying but $70 to try to me is unfair business (no option to try, no option to buy 1 widget). That is another conversation.

Anyway, If you click the BUBLE site below you will see a slider (carousel) that is full screen that is HYPERLINK Clickable. This is the part that is hard to find.

Michael Bublé – New Album Available Now!

Anyone have an idea? I am not looking to make my own.

I just was told that Muse-grid has it but w/o throwing down $70 I have no proof it is what I need exactly, etc.

Thanks,

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

87388b219e.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click the BUBLE site below you will see a slider (carousel) that is full screen that is HYPERLINK Clickable. This is the part that is hard to find.

Why you don't want to use the standard slideshow from the box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel,

Thanks for your reply,

Could you please tell me exactly which widget that comes with Muse would produce a slider like that and can have hyperlinks. I am just starting so not familiar with all built in widgets.

If you could tell me exact one that would be great.

Thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel,

I just pulled all muse sliders widgets on and did not see the ability to hyperlink on any of them.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

87388b219e.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pave,

Saw our picture.

But from the little I know that will not hyperlink each picture to a different location will it?

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a single link to a separate location for each individual image. Why do not you try to practice? Do not be afraid to run Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying now!!!

thanks.

little question:  if it works so well, why do companies create widget that do the same thing? do they add styling to it or other small features?

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might give just 1 answer: responsive-not-responsive​

Widgets might have some more features and give the impression that it is much much better, but a lot of issues  can happen as well.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel,

I am playing around with

Composition widget (BLANK).

It does hyperlink, and my new question is, how can I get it to stretch across browser width? When I click on it I do not get those same options for the widget like resize stretch for browser like I would if it was a rectangle etc.

Thanks for any help

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple reason: Compositions, slide shows, forms aren’t fully responsive in actual version of Muse. This is planned for the next major release.

By the way: What is the actual state of your shift click issue? https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2360462​. Not that satisfying, if the assisting people hear after the 11th post „I will revisit this in the near future.“ and no further reaction follows …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter,

The other issue, as serious as it is, is on hold until I 1) restart my machine 2) I then upgrade the OS, but my feeling is once I restart my machine I will know much more. That is why on hold.

As far as my last writing I see the SLIDER does what I need (full browser width), and does hyperlink, not the composition.

Sorry I am learning!

thanks.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Barry,

After doing some Google I found this widget along with a long tutorial video which might help you with your need of an hyperlinked responsive image slider.

Although note that this is a third party widget and Adobe or me does not endorse it.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankush!!

I think that might be what I need.

I also like his explanation video and also it seems I can buy by itself for now.

Any conflict with Museforyou widgets in your experience?

John is helpful too I believe.

Thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever have a look at these tutorials? https://helpx.adobe.com/de/muse/tutorials.html​ Really helpful!

PS.: Find it more than strange, that you refuse restarting you machine, but let us answer and discuss post by post. Smalltalk?

But: You are looking for a fast assistance not we …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

regarding the slider widget in muse, can it do this, where you do not see a thumbnail of the images but just a circle of some sort to show the number of slides and can skip around?

22.png

Thanks,

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way like this: responsive-not-responsive

There´s some compromise , I guess, but maybe better than a mouth full of thumbtacks (how we say in south Germany).

Let´s see, maybe someone has a better solution? Tooltips: I was not able to stretch the picture to browser width

At the bottom you find a download button, if you need.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your video shows exactly what I did but in russian language .

This should be enough for Hoffkids​, I hope.

He could use my file and your video.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel Homeriki​: Applying rounded corners is no more necessary. You can convert the rectangle triggers to real circles using the according menu entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know. I recorded this video for a long time, when this possibility did not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t laugh, fotoroeder​!​ This is a serious community!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/G%C3%BCnter+Hei%C3%9Fenb%C3%BCttel  schrieb

Don’t laugh, fotoroeder ! This is a serious community!

Live is serious enough, C`Mon Günter Heißenbüttel​

The "trick" with the circles funny and serious and very helpful.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G,

Can you explain what you mean by "You can convert the rectangle triggers to real circles using the according menu entry."

Thanks.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines