• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help finding a widget that does this...

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Having some trouble finding the widget to do this (see below) without paying a min of $70 to join a site to even try it out. I do not mind paying but $70 to try to me is unfair business (no option to try, no option to buy 1 widget). That is another conversation.

Anyway, If you click the BUBLE site below you will see a slider (carousel) that is full screen that is HYPERLINK Clickable. This is the part that is hard to find.

Michael Bublé – New Album Available Now!

Anyone have an idea? I am not looking to make my own.

I just was told that Muse-grid has it but w/o throwing down $70 I have no proof it is what I need exactly, etc.

Thanks,

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

87388b219e.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pavel,

thanks for taking the time to make this video. It surely helps!

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that video Pavel,  I now see how you dragged the thumbails off but on mine I cannot.

I may have an intermittent problem with Muse and my system as I cannot multi-slect at times and maybe that affects this too.

stay tuned

thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can not do it with a double click. Then activate the crop tool and try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

Can you help me with this again?

It is not working at all for me.

I cannot get the circles to be white when active

thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, now i got it. I had to double click to the blue frame and move them off.  thanks!!

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter and others,

I now know I have to double click on the little circle to get to the blue frame and then DRAG it off and away. This will allow the white fill to show for the slide that is being seen by the viewer.

HOWEVER, I noticed I have to do this on every breakpoint. Is this correct? Is there an easier way?

Thanks!

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one way that would not do this at each breakpoint. It is necessary to adhere to the rule - first you do the entire design and only then add breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but that does not account for the fact that some people add new slides to their slideshow every few days.

So knowing this.. Everytime I add a new one I have to delete the extra piece on all bps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoffkids  написал(а)

Everytime I add a new one I have to delete the extra piece on all bps?

Yes. If you need to frequently administer the site, change, add content and images - Muse for this does not fit. Take a look at some kind of CMS. Muse - this is just a static site - done once and do not breathe that would not break something. If your site is made on Muse, be prepared for a lot of manual labor. When you get tired of it, you will go to CMS, and Muse will remain only for the development of prototype design. That's what happened to me and I'm happy that I do not experience all these pains anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow- not expecting that but thank you.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G,

I did RESTART my machine and it DID clearly fix the MUSE problem. I can now multiple select items holding he shift and it also works in the layers.

Thanks for the communication!

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as we told you …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select a trigger.

• Rightclick onto one trigger and choose „Select Same (Trigger)“. -> All triggers are selected.
  • Open the „Transfom“ panel and enter equal values for „W“ and „H“.-> All triggers are squares-
  • Use menu „Object/Convert to Shape/Ellipse“. -> All triggers are circles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines