Highlighted

Need help finding out why im getting an internal server error

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a website that i used Muse to make. It was running great but now when you try and click on our website opion from our google busness listing i get this........ 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at  Port 80    but if you search the website directly it seems to work.  Any help would be great 

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help finding out why im getting an internal server error

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a website that i used Muse to make. It was running great but now when you try and click on our website opion from our google busness listing i get this........ 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at  Port 80    but if you search the website directly it seems to work.  Any help would be great 

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not follow the instructions and ask the "server administrator"?

You may try to delete all website files from the server and publish you site again, not using the "only modified" option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0