Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with an effect

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a novice muse designer. I like exploring the many possibilities that can be achieved through adobe muse and also through using its numerous widgets. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a website (www.paliadventures.com) which had some wonderful image effects. I think it might be some kind of parallax effect but I am not sure. When you scroll down, the image on the left holds while the image on the right are still scrolling. I couldn't find a YouTube video that teaches this (I have learnt mostly from YouTube and Terry White videos). Can someone please guide me on how to achieve this effect?  Thanks for your time and patience.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

that site is hand coded by a skilled coder... the iframes are a dead give away but if want some good muse tutorials look here = https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that site is hand coded by a skilled coder... the iframes are a dead give away but if want some good muse tutorials look here = https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link. I found it helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines