Highlighted

Need help with an effect

New Here ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a novice muse designer. I like exploring the many possibilities that can be achieved through adobe muse and also through using its numerous widgets. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a website (www.paliadventures.com) which had some wonderful image effects. I think it might be some kind of parallax effect but I am not sure. When you scroll down, the image on the left holds while the image on the right are still scrolling. I couldn't find a YouTube video that teaches this (I have learnt mostly from YouTube and Terry White videos). Can someone please guide me on how to achieve this effect?  Thanks for your time and patience.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

that site is hand coded by a skilled coder... the iframes are a dead give away but if want some good muse tutorials look here = https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help with an effect

New Here ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a novice muse designer. I like exploring the many possibilities that can be achieved through adobe muse and also through using its numerous widgets. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a website (www.paliadventures.com) which had some wonderful image effects. I think it might be some kind of parallax effect but I am not sure. When you scroll down, the image on the left holds while the image on the right are still scrolling. I couldn't find a YouTube video that teaches this (I have learnt mostly from YouTube and Terry White videos). Can someone please guide me on how to achieve this effect?  Thanks for your time and patience.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

that site is hand coded by a skilled coder... the iframes are a dead give away but if want some good muse tutorials look here = https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link. I found it helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2017 0