Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with my website

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 👋🏻 

I made a website using adobe muse 2016 version. I have even published it on my domain. But when it is viewed on a desktop, the pages tend to shift while moving from one anchor to another ( when selected from the navigation bar menu ). Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Link to my site 
www.vkengineering.co 

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Publish , Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My browsers are blocking access to that site, 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site has many design glitches. We one can try to help, it you share the .muse file with us (using Dropbox or a similar file sharing servive).

Your initial question: page shifting when jumping to an anchor normally happens, it you don’t place your anchors exactly aligned to the left edge of your page area. Browsers always try to position an anchor top left of a browser window. If an anchor is placed in the middle of the page, well, you can imagine, what happens …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines