Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need some help :)

Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently building a website for a camping site at the belgian coast. Every year they have a couple of trailers they want to sell on theyre website.
This is the page: Te koop

Is there anyway they can add new trailers and new text to the website? maybe in inbrowser editing?
Any solution is welcome ... they really want to post it themself on the website.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

a basic htm page could be shown inside an iframe and they can edit that with anything from notepad up to Dreamweaver... or you could add a shop widget | 3rd party cms but I assume you only need under 10 items and the client doesn't want to pay for a pro layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a basic htm page could be shown inside an iframe and they can edit that with anything from notepad up to Dreamweaver... or you could add a shop widget | 3rd party cms but I assume you only need under 10 items and the client doesn't want to pay for a pro layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines