Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to have a specific url with muse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to create a specific url for a page wich is : http://www.fcsrovaltain.org/la-fondation/nous-contacter/

But MUSE only create page wish .html extension like :http://fcsrovaltain.org/nous-contacter.html

how can i do it ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

I propose an even shorter answer - this can not be done in the Muse. Muse creates only a linear structure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi flea07,

There have already been few discussions regarding this in below threads, please have a look at them and see if helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but the problem is not to hide .HTML, but it's to make the " / " at the end onf the url work with muse in order to create :

...nous-contacter/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse makes html pages only

a webpage that ends in / is not html... the most common type of / page (still used today) is a ftp download location and they tend to be made with php

you can still make these these php pages in an editor like Dreamweaver or just by hand with notepad then up load them to your host server which will prob be apache (most Windows servers have dropped older php) and Muse will target this page once it is up

for just one page I would hand code the php into Muse as a custom .html box so that it all stays inside muse but it wont work unless the host that site is uploaded to has php enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse has nothing to do with creating these server-side aliases. You have to configure your web server accordingly using .htaccess files or directly in the server's database.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I propose an even shorter answer - this can not be done in the Muse. Muse creates only a linear structure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines