• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to make a membership based / subscription website in adobe muse.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need to create a member based/subscription website (with multiple logins and individualized passwords) and incorporate it into an existing muse site. I'm having a really difficult time figuring out how to do this and what third-party company to use for the subscription and payment option.

Does anyone have experience with this? Who would you recommend and how did you go about setting it up/integrating it into your current site?

Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

You can either get a widget from 3rd parties such Muse-Themes.com or what I make at the moment is install WP in a subfolder (MyMuseWebsite/WPMembers) on the same domain and use 3rd parties Membership plugin, which is more secure.

On Muse menu, I have button "Private Area", which redirects to appropriate login page.

I use HeadwayThemes for flexibility (drag&drop). HT it`s easy to design without knowing the code to match my WP to my Muse site. The same is with a blog (I installed WP in "mywebsite/bl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can either get a widget from 3rd parties such Muse-Themes.com or what I make at the moment is install WP in a subfolder (MyMuseWebsite/WPMembers) on the same domain and use 3rd parties Membership plugin, which is more secure.

On Muse menu, I have button "Private Area", which redirects to appropriate login page.

I use HeadwayThemes for flexibility (drag&drop). HT it`s easy to design without knowing the code to match my WP to my Muse site. The same is with a blog (I installed WP in "mywebsite/blog").

This is only where I use Wordpress which I normally don`t use it.

I set up my wife`s website the same way and it works perfectly for her. It does not affect her SEO either.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Ankush. I appreciate your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines