• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need to redownload to export files

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEVER MIND. I found the solution but could only edit message not delete it. [hey all, a computer crash resulted in a wiped system and now I can't get to Muse projects that I was working on before having to move them to another app. I am well aware that Adobe has sadly and disappointingly discontinued Muse and that tech support stops on May 20, so can anyone help me figure out how to download Muse so I can finish what I was working? Everything online directs me back to Adobe's end of service page. Thanks.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to download Muse legally, if you have/had a "Muse only" subscription.

If you have a complete CC subscription, Muse is availabe for download from the CC Desktop App under "Older Applications".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full CC subscription and found the app to redownload, but it won't stay open. Will open, then flicks off instantly. Any counsel for fixing that? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to disconnect from the internet and, after the app has stard (if it starts) re-connect to the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that did not work. It's the 2018.1 release which if I remember correctly is about the time they stopped working on it in advance of its essentially being discontinued. I'll try any other suggestions you may have. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't understand quite well, what you are saying. If you think, Muse stopped working, when its end of life was reached, ghis is nit true. Every Muse version from 2018.0 up to 2018.1.1. is still working. Only under Windows 10 there exists an issue, that Muse doesn't start with an active internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the application, and before I can even click anywhere in the screen, the app immdiately closes down. The same is true if I open a file to launch the app. Here are screenshots of how far I get before it shuts down.Screenshot 5_6_2020 1_08_16 PM.pngScreenshot 5_6_2020 1_08_02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I can't help in this case. I am not a Windows user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Close all apps.
2. Restart your computer in Safe Mode.
3. Open CC Desktop app.
4. Click your Avatar.
5. Sign-in with your paid All Apps Plan ID and password.

6. Disconnect your computer from the Internet.

7. Right-click the Muse icon and select "Run as Administrator."

8. If Muse loads OK, re-connect your computer to the Internet.

Post back if you have questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the detailed reply, Nancy. That did not work. Even running as Administrator the program immediately closed. Any other guidance would be much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Windows Event Viewer to determine the faulting module that's causing Muse to crash.

I'm guessing it's a bad graphics driver.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines