Highlighted

Negative pageitem height

New Here ,
May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been working on this website for some time now, everything is working great. (I have a few bugs to fix, but nothing to extreme).

In the footer I have a Contact Us button which is a trigger to open a lightbox with a contact form in. Every thing worked until I fixed the layout in all the break points I have. Now every time I try to preview the site it gives me an error stating that I am trying to set negative pageitem height.

Any suggestions where I can look for the problem?

Fixed it, there was a hyperlink in the trigger area (don't know how that happened), but anyways it is sorted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Negative pageitem height

New Here ,
May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have been working on this website for some time now, everything is working great. (I have a few bugs to fix, but nothing to extreme).

In the footer I have a Contact Us button which is a trigger to open a lightbox with a contact form in. Every thing worked until I fixed the layout in all the break points I have. Now every time I try to preview the site it gives me an error stating that I am trying to set negative pageitem height.

Any suggestions where I can look for the problem?

Fixed it, there was a hyperlink in the trigger area (don't know how that happened), but anyways it is sorted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2017 0