• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Laptop for Running Muse

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Apple Macbook Pro 15" just died. I have been considering moving away from Apple for a while and I am now looking at the best replacement options available.

At the heart of this decision will be finding a laptop that is capable of running Muse FAST! My Macbook Pro (2.0GHz Core i7, 8GB RAM, standard hard drive) always ran really slowly and I had to adopt a desktop PC for all my edits. Given the amount I travel, this was proving to be a real pain.

The machine I am currently looking is the Lenovo Thinkpad P51 with the Intel Core i7 7820HQ processor (also do a lot of video and high res image editing).

Does anyone have any advice on exactly what makes Muse run fast, is it pure processor or a combination with the hard drive (SSD being the way forward)?

Of course any comments relating to the machine I have ID'd are welcome too!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

See Muse system requirements for the minimum system requirements for Muse to run efficiently. Anything over and above these hardware requirements should help with what you are trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Muse system requirements for the minimum system requirements for Muse to run efficiently. Anything over and above these hardware requirements should help with what you are trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines