• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Muse 2018 release not fixed MD5 fingerprint issue (SFTP)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was desperately waiting for this release since I have been facing a problem for a long time.

I cannot export my site using SFTP. Muse says there is a problem with MD5 fingerprint (missing or so..)

Identification and password are ok.

And when I use Filezilla it works perfectly...

I chatted with an Adobe IT guy a few months ago who assured me the issue would be fixed.

What a disappointment...

Regards,

AM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Will share your sense of urgency with the team. I also suggest placing a feature request with the team using Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

The team can prioritize the request based on the number of votes it gets.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team has this in the list of features to be implemented in future updates. I am not sure as to which update the feature will make it though. Have you tried using Filezilla?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Preran, I have tried Filezilla (already mentioned in my initial post) and it works perfectly.

I am quite surprised how long it takes to fix an issue that was submitted almost a year ago.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will share your sense of urgency with the team. I also suggest placing a feature request with the team using Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas

The team can prioritize the request based on the number of votes it gets.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and its urgent. FTP upload can only temp. fix the problem. any update how this can be solved ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also now having this issue. Just started all of a sudden recently. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines