• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Muse Design not uploading to FTP, no upload bar.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I designed a website last year and uploaded it to the ftp server using Adobe Muse. Now I have redesigned the website in a new Muse file and it won't upload. It doesn't give an error, it verified the hosting, the domain, the passwords, everything. I have checked and rechecked that it is set up with the same credentials as my older Adobe Muse file. However it doesn't bring up the loading bar.  When I click ok, it validates the domain, checks the site for changes and then disappears and nothing happens! The program is still responding, as if I hadn't asked it to upload. Yet I can make as many changes as I want to the old website file and it still uploads fine. Perhaps it's a 2017 bug?

I managed to upload the site by using the "export as HTML" option. I would really like to set it up through Adobe Muse as I rely on In-Browser Editing. You can view the site (uploaded through the "export as HTML") here: Ruth Avenue Guest House | Welcome

I don't want to have to redesign the whole site again. I really don't understand what the issue is.

I feel like I am missing something stupid but I can't think of anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines