• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Muse Version

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have so many problems with the new version of muse ... now I want to do a rollback, but it only gives me the choice to rollback to 2017.0.1 or to versions from 2015 ... but I need to go back to 2017.0.3 ... dunno how to do this ... thx, regards, Jan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

jano56399833  schrieb

Yes, it`s from qooqee ... and they make nice things, but this is really screwed ... regards, Jan. (Uwe ... German?)

Yes oder Ja

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first thing, upgrade Muse to 2018 = goto advanced option and untick the delete old files

Screenshot (93).png

you can't get your old version back... its gone now and Adobe took the files down from their server... if you have system backup software then boot back into your recovery file from before the upgrade (keep the old files this time)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right. You get only these versions:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-22 um 13.28.42.png

Couldn`t you open your file from 2017.0.3 with the version of muse: 2017.0 ?

Sublevel-versions are not available, but I thought that 2017.0.3 should be able to open with 2017.0.

If this doesn´t work we have to invite some adobe staff members to this.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could open the files ... but all the compositions are ... they don`t work properly anymore ... you can see on supratgb01.businesscatalyst.com ... I can fix some of the issues, but it is a hassle, I have time machine running ... but it won`t put the CC back ;-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a qooqee widget? Or any 3rd party widget? You should ask them, I´m afraid.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it`s from qooqee ... and they make nice things, but this is really screwed ... regards, Jan. (Uwe ... German?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jano56399833  schrieb

Yes oder Ja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dacht ich mir ... is einfacher in Deutsch zu schreiben ... blöd ... aber ich versuch das jetz hinzubekommen und hab ne alte Version, falls QooQee das ändert ... aber ärgerlich isses ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan,

QooQee bedeutet leider, daß Du sehr viel Geduld oder/und sehr nachdrücklich dran bleiben mußt.

Wenn es nicht voran geht, innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen, sollte man Preran oder Ankush mit ins Boot nehmen – die haben persönliche Kontakte zu QooQee. Weil, wie Du schon sagst, lästig ist das schon.

Ich versuche tatsächlich so wenig als möglich mit 3rd party widgets zu arbeiten.

Grüße

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... I have it all back ... I had a backup on my time capsule, but ... didn`t change the router and was wondering, why it didn`t do it ... thought it is broken ... I have the old version back now and everything works fine now... if I can help out someone out, facing the same problems, please contact me ... thank you all ... regards, Jan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thank you all a lot ... I have it so far, that I think I can transfer it to the ISP ... unfortunately, the Shop only works on full resolution ... but thank you all ... best regards, Jan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know anyone that didn't delete their old Muse version?... you can use their system to work on your site by signing in with your id

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought of this ... I thought of getting it from filesharing since I am paying Adobe, this wouldn`t be illegal, I guess, but there isn`t this version ... I just hope, that qooqee fixes it ... maybe I can fix it somehow, it is getting better ... by changing a lot around ... I tried the original template and it just reproduces the same issues ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a happy ending is always nice mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines