Highlighted

New Problems in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Muse CC2018. I can't seem to find the version or release number. I've been using other versions of this program since 2016 and the items bulleted below are the two main problems that I have. Does anyone know how to correct these two issues?

• Am no longer able to slide images from Windows File Explorer onto my Design Page,
  • There used to be a very small window from the "Windows" menu that included the chance to change from text to image and vice versa, that is now missing

Thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Problems in Muse

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Muse CC2018. I can't seem to find the version or release number. I've been using other versions of this program since 2016 and the items bulleted below are the two main problems that I have. Does anyone know how to correct these two issues?

• Am no longer able to slide images from Windows File Explorer onto my Design Page,
  • There used to be a very small window from the "Windows" menu that included the chance to change from text to image and vice versa, that is now missing

Thank you in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Your first issue: Drag and Drop from Finder (in my case) works fine. You know, that only JPG, PNG, AI, SVG is supported? (No TIF, for example).
  • Your second issue: There never was a text to image conversion. (What you can do: You can place a rectangle and by double clicking with the text tool the rectangle converts to a text box.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0