Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Subscribers & Users -- No notice of EOL

Mentor ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran  wrote

For those of you that haven't received the email around the Adobe Muse EOL, see the FAQ Product Announcement .

@Preran

What about a notice for those whom are New coming to Adobe and reviewing the Muse product page or even subscribing and unwittingly not knowing that Muse is EOL ? There is no indication on the Muse product page, or when purchasing to advise, warn or inform New people that Muse is DOA and EOL.

https://www.adobe.com/products/muse.html

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html?single_app=muse

That absence of proper information should be addressed and reflects poorly on Adobe, IMHO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi W_J_T,

Thank you for your post, and I appreciate your concern. From what I last heard, and if I remember right, there are plans to update this page with the announcement. I will update this post as soon as I have more info.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, I strongly believe clearly stating that is appropriate and responsible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the team, and they are working towards effectively addressing this concern in multiple ways Any user that signs up without knowledge of the announcement and wants to change their decision can reach out to us directly Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran  wrote

I checked with the team, and they are working towards effectively addressing this concern

Good to know, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran  wrote

I checked with the team, and they are working towards effectively addressing this concern

How long can it possibly take to add a small banner notice to the top of the page about the announcement of EOL? Seems questionable as to whether it will be addressed on those pages, which it needs to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have ever heard of Muse Themes then you will definitely will want to go to their solution for a web builder. It was built with us in mind. Go to http://wocode.com and check out their brand new web builder called Architect. It is easy to use and does what Muse couldn't...it has native blogging with rss feeds and a built in store that is a white labeled version of ecwid! It works and Steve Harris has done it right for Muse users. SSL is free with all sites....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tafgraphicsdesign  wrote

their brand new web builder called Architect.

Like they say, whats old is new again, more specifically they are using Duda Builder, so they didn't really architect anything new. ;--)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have been open about the fact that they have built on top of it. I have been using for 3 weeks now and it is a joy to use with all their new features!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines