Highlighted

Newest video for Vimeo

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have at the Vimeo widget installed on my site, but I was wondering if there was a way that I code code a html, or even use a widget, that would show the newest video I have posted to Vimeo without having to go back and change the video ID each time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey TJKimmel,

If I understand you are looking for an RSS feed kind of feature for updating the videos on your site, correct?

In that case you can use RSS Blog widget and configure your videos with the detailed instructions here - Add a blog feed like Tumblr or Wordpress in Adobe Muse.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Newest video for Vimeo

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have at the Vimeo widget installed on my site, but I was wondering if there was a way that I code code a html, or even use a widget, that would show the newest video I have posted to Vimeo without having to go back and change the video ID each time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey TJKimmel,

If I understand you are looking for an RSS feed kind of feature for updating the videos on your site, correct?

In that case you can use RSS Blog widget and configure your videos with the detailed instructions here - Add a blog feed like Tumblr or Wordpress in Adobe Muse.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2018 0
Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey TJKimmel,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2018 0
TJKimmel LATEST
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this information. I will look into it now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2018 0