• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nimbus Sans Condensed Typekit font no longer working...?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to use the typekit font Nimbus Sans Condensed. It used to work fine this morning. Its a new site, and the only changes ive done so far are just moving elements around. I was only working on the breakpoints and moving elements to properly fit. Now when i preview the page in the browser, it shows like a Times New Roman or Serif font instead of the Nimbus Sans Condenced font. (In fact i just tried it again and its showing completely different fonts like bebas nue) Ive tried changing the font and back and restarting the program. Still doesnt show right when previewing. Is there anything I can do to try and get the typekit font working again? I really need to get this font working again.

It looks okay and doesnt show errors in Muse, but when previewed its like the font is missing. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Can you try uploading your site to business catalyst and see if the changes to the font are reflected?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try uploading your site to business catalyst and see if the changes to the font are reflected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines