Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No new Suscriptions to Muse CC?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

i had an Website created with Muse (older) all is fine but i want to make some changes.

I'm in mind that Adobe has canceled the Development for Muse but it's real that i can't suscribe anymore?

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

_s0fa  wrote

So i've to order the All Apps Plan?

Yes.  You could order the All Apps Plan for one month only and use Muse to Export project as HTML.

The native HTML, CSS and JavaScript files can be opened in any code editor you like -- Dreamweaver, Brackets, Pinegrow, VS Code, Coffeecup, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on wether you still subscribed to Adobe full CC programm or not.

Muse is available only for CC fully subscription plans.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

no i'm not subscribed, want only a single App Suscription.

regrads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, yes, you´ll have to subscribe the complete CC apps. As far as I couldn`nt know how important the changes are on your muse site, MUSE is EOL, means in 11/2 years (May 2020) Muse will not longer be supported by Adobe, most likely not be a muse forum anymore and so I highly recommend to use another app to build your site from scratch with another app. If you aren´t into code, there are severeal apps out there, none of them as freeform as muse but maybe less clummsy then ?

If you give us a link to your existing website, we can maybe give some advice on where to have a closer look at.

Also, if you published with muse ftp and not with "Export as html" you could do some limited changes via IBE as well.

That one still works regardless of the muse being installed on your computer.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

_s0fa  wrote

Yes.  You could order the All Apps Plan for one month only and use Muse to Export project as HTML.

The native HTML, CSS and JavaScript files can be opened in any code editor you like -- Dreamweaver, Brackets, Pinegrow, VS Code, Coffeecup, etc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines