• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Support For Muse by Chat

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have been using Adobe since 1990, I find it ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND DISAPPOINTING that I cannot get help with Muse by chat! I am angry as hell. I have spent an hour trying to find out how to contact Muse support by chat and apparently it does not exist. At least I can call Apple 24 hours a day for support and get excellent help. Adobe, you need to get your act together. I have spent THOUSANDS SUPPORTING YOU! WHY NOT ME AT A CRITICAL TIME TO HELP A CLIENT!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Maldenite  wrote

When I use the link that you gave for support. Muse does not show up for support. So help with Muse is hopeless. After paying Adobe thousands of dollars since using Photoshop 2.0 and all other Adobe programs including years of payments with Adobe Creative Suite, it really makes me angry that I can't get technical support for Muse at least until it is no longer available. WHY did Adobe discontinue Muse?

Adobe chat help is for billing questions and perhaps some help for people aski

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can phone them ....

support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just fyi support is for sales and account billing... they will not be able to help with web design questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-19 um 08.34.41.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-19 um 08.35.03.png

On my side, technical support was awesome, I never asked them about web design, that´s why I use this forum .

It my take a few minutes when you start to chat, you might have to take care of their opening hours, though.

Apple 24/7/365 ? In Cupertino maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Customer Care using this link contact-bumper

Muse is listed under Creative Cloud.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the link that you gave for support. Muse does not show up for support. So help with Muse is hopeless. After paying Adobe thousands of dollars since using Photoshop 2.0 and all other Adobe programs including years of payments with Adobe Creative Suite, it really makes me angry that I can't get technical support for Muse at least until it is no longer available. WHY did Adobe discontinue Muse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the problem you're having?  It might be something this forum of product experts can help you resolve much quicker than Chat or Phone support can.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maldenite  wrote

Adobe chat help is for billing questions and perhaps some help for people asking what other options are out there for hosting now that Adobe BC is eol... they will not answer general Muse questions because in most cases they have not been trained for that and just don't know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called 800-833-6687 at 7:30 am Eastern standard time last week and actually spoke to a real person in Muse support! I almost fell out of my chair! She set up support ticket and sent follow up email that day and called me a few days later, when she had me upload the problematic Muse file for further trouble shooting with engineers. We are a week in and still waiting but at least they have seemed responsive And I have active Support case number in my Adobe I D account. Still have my fingers crossed, but my advice is to call early in the day and maybe someone will take your call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines