• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non ricevo il modulo contatti

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cercando il mio sito su Google e facendo una prova di invio del modulo contatti presente sul sito mi sono accorto che non mi arriva alcuna e-mail . Premetto che ho associato come prima e-mail nel widget contatti, l'e-mail del mio sito fornita da Auba. Inoltre per mia sicurezza ho aggiunto altre 2 e-mail create su alice e hotmail, separate dal punto e virgola. Il problema è questo: Il modulo contatti arriva regolarmente sulle e-mail associate ad alice e hotmail, mentre, sulla e-mail del mio sito non ricevo il modulo. Ho contattato Aruba e mi è stato risposto quanto segue: 

Da Verifiche sui nostri sistemi in merito è emerso che attualmente i vostri invii si presentano con il seguente fromemail="hosting.windows@aruba.it" che è quello di default, le suggeriamo pertanto di rivolgersi al
supporto di assistenza prodotti Adobe per eventuali istruzioni su come personalizzare tale campo affinchè compaia un indirizzo di una casella reale che coincida col mittente dell'email generata per il preventivo.

Premetto che non sono un Webmaster, qualcuno sa aiutarmi a risolvere questo problema?

Ringrazio anticipatamente.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching my site on Google and making a proof of sending the contact form on the site I realized that no e-mail arrives. I state that I associated as the first e-mail in the contacts widget, the e-mail of my site provided by Auba. Also for my safety I added 2 more e-mails created on alice and hotmail, separated by semicolons. The problem is this: The contact form arrives regularly on the e-mails associated with alice and hotmail, while, on the e-mail of my site I do not receive the form. I contacted Aruba and was told the following:

From Checks on our systems in this regard it has emerged that currently your mailings are presented with the following fromemail = "hosting.windows@aruba.it" which is the default one, we therefore suggest you contact the
Adobe product support support for any instructions on how to customize this field so that an address of a real box appears that coincides with the sender of the email generated for the quote.

Help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think it's possible to re-write the Muse scripts.  Replace what you have now with a better contact from & script that allows for multiple recipients.  Or embed a contact form from a service like wufoo.com.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines