Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to sync with web version

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My client has been making changes over an specific page in the website for the past 2 years. Now, we want to update the design a little bit, so I went back to the muse file and work on it, but when I open the muse file and tried to sync it with the web version so I could get the changes, the process never finished and just stayed still 'parsing' some file. This happened when I pushed the "review" button.

When the "merge all the changes" button was pressed, it just won't work, as it stayed still in a 1/4 of the progress bar and showing "0 change(s) accepted 0 change(s) rejected"

Please, I need some help with this issue as theres a lot of changes.

Looking forward for some guideline.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey pipelandia,

Please see this thread where a similar query has been discussed - Sync with Web version stalls while parsing. Emergency, please help.

Hope it will help you with sync issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush, thanks for your answer.

I see that the solution that they've provided is basically telling the Adobe Muse app (by editing the log file) to ignore the changes that there are in the live website and then just change them manually. Is that correct?

Is there another way I can manage this issue, as there are lots of changes in my client's site? I could spend literally days just copying and pasting the changes.

Thanks again.

Felipe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly speaking, I have run out of ideas here.

I suggest you check with Muse Customer Care and get this escalated to the in-browser editing team.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andres,

Please share your file with me in a private message and your details so that we can replicate the behavior and help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Akshay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines