Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OAM-file doesn't work with scroll effect

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am googling for hours now but couldn't find any helpful threads that solve my problem with the OAM file (I found similar problems, unsolved in late 2016).

Question: I made a short animation with Adobe Animate CC (current version)and exported it as an OAM file. After importing it into Muse (current version) it will play immediately, no matter what settings I use. I actually wanted the animation to play along the speed of page scroll. Yet, it's not working. Not with deactivating the loop option in Animate CC (well, it stops the looping, but not the autoplay), nor with a "stop()" action in Frame 1.

I am curious if anyone still has that problem or got it solved.

Thanks so much.

Moritz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow these instructions?

So fügen Sie animierte Inhalte in Adobe Muse hinzu​

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Uwe. I did follow theses instructions. But no matter what I've done, the outcome was always the same and I couldn't control the animation via scroll effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest from my side, I am out. I have to pass this over. Sorry.

Could be helpful now, as Pavel Homeriki​ already asked about easy steps, if you provide a .muse, reduced to one page with your animation in an extra folder. Then, I am sure, there´s somebody to help.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Uwe, for pointing that out! I will do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Da nich für …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not this work?

c5af0be87e.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not.. No matter what setting I try, the animation starts by itself right after loading the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines