• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OAM file is turning to black after exporting in Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am importing an OAM file from Adobe Animate CC with simple animation to Adobe Muse.
The animation is working normally in the preview in Adobe Animate, but after I import it in Adobe Muse and export it for previewing in the browser the animation turns to black. Although, it works fine when I click on F11 (Fullscreen mode) and stops on the last frame when I exit the fullscreen mode and works only in the Fullscreen mode.

Additionally, when I place the OAM file on the upper part (the beginning) of the page it works fine even in the normal preview mode in the browser. But after a certain point when I place it just under the beginning part of the page and need to scroll to see it, it turns to black again.

I don't think it's an Adobe Animate problem as it's working fine while exporting there.

So Any idea on how to fix this problem, please?

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mostafa,

Did yo u try testing the site in any other browser?

We would need your site URL for our testing.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines