• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects Jumping Around in Browser

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been trying to make my website responsive and it looks great in the editor, it took a little fenagling but it looks good when I preview it too, but when I export it to the browser everything is wonky and all over the place. I've tried pinning everything, I've tried locking and grouping and everything, I can't seem to get anything to stay put.

How it looks in the editor:

helpp.png

How it looks in the preview:

helppp.png

How it looks in my phone browser:

helpppp.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A gentle suggestion about your typography:  Don't use justfied text on the web.  It looks hideous.  Stick with left aligned or centered text for all devices.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on your 480 breakpoint the 'blue round table' div is outside the canvis bounds... a phone will then ignore your layout in order to show all the content and I'd start by re-adjusting that div to be fully with in the canvas at 480 pixels

p.s, I also agree with Nancy on typography i.e, indesign is for print and this is the web... they use different rules

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue of „misplaced elements“ is very easy to resolve, if one knows, how Muse is working.

Do the following:

• Delete all pages and elements, except the ones, you show us in your screenshots.
  • Save this document under a new name.
  • Upload the .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service.
  • Post the download link here.

We will certainly be able to fix the issues. But since there may be many causes for your „wonky“ site, it is necessary, to have a look at the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines