• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

objects moving around

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have issue with responsive page in fluid breakpoint, some objects (rectangle, text frame) are moving up and down when I shrink and stretch browser width in adobe muse and in the browser, though I already pinned the objects to left and resize to none. This issue happen in some breakpoints, and it make my layout mess and pile up. Do anyone have solution for this issue?

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 17.36.35.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

If the 3rd party widgets aren’t involved in your issue, why do you give us such a heavy site to investigate? As I said: Delete all unrelated elements, breakpoints pages, give us a small file to look at and tell us exactly(!), what is not working as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think: Yes, there might be a solution. You are fighting with typical issues of a responsive layout. Give us a small(!) .muse file, containing only the elements show in your screenshot, and we will have a closer look. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link to my muse file (as the instruction I only upload page with misbehaving elements): Dropbox - Global Elektronik homepage.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps someone else chimes in here, who has the time to debug your site.

Your file contains tons of elements, tons of 3rd party widgets and custom code. Do you want us to re-create your complete site?

My suggestion:

Start with deleting all 3rd party widgets and look what happens.

Tell Muse exactly, which elements should interact with which other elements (by grouping). How else should Muse decide on a page like this, which element should push down which other element(s)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the [div + image] on his second biggest breakpoint is resizing smaller and the image fill resets itself so i assume he doesn't notice

Screenshot (163).png

if it is set to not resize (like the text link) then they will stay together

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… but that is only a minimal fraction of the issues on this page, UssNorway​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Preview in the browser looks like this on my side.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-10 um 14.09.35.png

With all these MuseXpress and others, I recommend to ask either those vendors, I highly recommend to use fixed width breakpoints instead of fluid width breakpoints. It gives you much better control about the layout. I don`t see anything which really "needs" this fluid approach, though, I don`t see an reason for this 360 breakpoint right before the minimum width of 320.

Something MuseXpress should say. if it is good practice to mix their widgets with any other "normals" elements on pages AND

mix their widgets with other 3rd Party widgets. For example muse-themes.com in some cases recommends not to mix those from them with others.

This is not the solution you may have expected, but … .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The guys from musegain (vendor of musexpress) recommend me to use fluid breakpoints for e-commerce. 360 breakpoint is needed for mobile layout especially older android phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed it. I can't resize some objects to none because I used fluid breakpoints, when the browser width scale down the objects that set to none will cut off. Any suggestion more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kanakonda  wrote

I noticed it. I can't resize some objects to none because I used fluid breakpoints, when the browser width scale down the objects that set to none will cut off. Any suggestion more?

Screenshot (168).png

having one part set to resize and one not will keep making them move apart so you have to design with that in mind

if we assume the [div + image] must resize (as you say) then your best option is to remove the small text and have it on the div as part of the main image... then it is one object and you just have the entire div as a link which is better design than using text links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already deleting the third party and make test, this issue has nothing to do with the third party. Is just about something that I haven't find it in adobe muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the 3rd party widgets aren’t involved in your issue, why do you give us such a heavy site to investigate? As I said: Delete all unrelated elements, breakpoints pages, give us a small file to look at and tell us exactly(!), what is not working as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't delete breakpoints because the issues "moving objects" are in all breakpoints accept the biggest breakpoint 1920px because I set resize none on both objects. Second, I can't delete all elements, well maybe you'll find a way to fix my issues of "moving objects" when no other elements around, but how if the issues appear again with other elements around??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can’t understand this answer.

You only can fix issues, if you can isolate them, and go on from this „fundament further.

And if the issue „moving objects“ is in all breakpoints, why not delete all of them but one, which shows the issue.

Do you want us to do your job? If we analyse your .muse file, we have to delete test-wise all elements to focus the problem.

But it is your decision …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines