• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects not aligned in browser

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some pictures (rectangles with picture fill) on my Muse site, and in Muse they are perfectly aligned, but for some reason when viewed in the browser (Firefox and Chrome tested) one sits higher than the other. One has nothing but space above it, and one has two text fields above it. Can that mess it up?

Untitled-1.jpg

As seen the left picture has space where the right one doesn't. The black bar at the bottom in the Windows Startmenu. I just scrolled the site down in browser to make the difference clear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Solution, update your software lol. It was a bug in 2018.0 and was fixed in 2018.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tim,

Please share the link to your site so we can check and find a fix.

Also, try to group both the boxes and see if that works for you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually don't have it online at the moment. I "fixed" the problem by nudging one of the images down in order to align it. So now it looks good in Firefox and Chrome, but off in Muse.

Has nobody else ever experienced this? I remember experiencing it on another website with a widget where it was off in the browser compared to in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution, update your software lol. It was a bug in 2018.0 and was fixed in 2018.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed in 2018.1? It is a real time overeater to align objects in Adobe Muse since CC, 2015, 2017.

I have smart guides, the objects have the same width and height but still, smart guides are a real pain and

time consumer for aligning objects by 100%.

Two important questions:

1. Smart Guides & 2018.1

Has this been fixed in 2018.1. Do smart guides work smoothly and 100% accuratly?

2. Slideshow widget & 2018.1

Has 2018.1 any trouble with Adobe's own slideshow widget? Because 2017.1 update has broken

all my slideshows on my site.

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 09.37.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've personally only used a 2017 version and now this 2018 version. I can't say exactly concerning your issues, but since the 2018.1 update I haven't had alignment issues at all. I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2017.0 to 2018.1 update transition ... I have lots of problems with strokes which are now aligned differently for different states and it's still a time overeater to align objects in Adobe Muse even though the smart guides indicate the web designer.

Yes, all the elements are well-aligned.

No, they are not.

Nice try Adobe ... a heartbreaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines