Objekts on Tablet aren‘t responsive

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please i Need help with my Websites? my Objects and The photos are all customized to The Browser Width.

but on Every Page on The Tablet view i become this White bar on The right side.

thank you

BBCA6BA2-D839-4162-B949-33C4BDE08508.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017
Now I fixed the problem with this code in my header:<style>html {overflow-x: hidden;}</style>

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check on layout and(!) master page, if there are elements placed outside/overlapping the page/breakpoint boundaries, which you have defined.

You find such elements quite easy, if you zoom out considerably and select all elements (cmd+A) on layout and master page.

Additionally drag the scrubber (this grey handle to the right of the breakpoint bar) slowly inwards to detect, if there are elements overlapping the breakpoint width during resizing the window.

If you don’t find a culprit, delete test-wise all 3rd party widgets. If this doesn’t help too, please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I fixed the problem with this code in my header:

<style>

html {overflow-x: hidden;}

</style>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better revise your layout as I suggested, instead of adding code!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the layout, too. But I can't find objects placed outside. I deleted test-wise all 3rd party widgets, but the problem wasn't fixed.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-25 um 13.07.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-25 um 13.07.09.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then may be there is s non responsive element on your page, which bleeds outside when resizing the browser window.

Could you try to delete as much elements as possible nd give us the ,muse file as I suggested in my first answer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines