One more native contact form not working.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

I've seen a lot of discussions regarding the contact form and I am stuck into the same problem here. Did anyone got the solution for the forms not sending emails?

I have a live website http://www.casaquadrada.com and I'm using native contact forms on two master pages. When I fill in and hit submit, the message says it was delivered but it never comes inbox!

Steps checked:

- email used is pointing to the same domain - example@casaquadrada.com

- not GoDaddy

- not in SPAM

- no blocker is enabled

- I was in contact with the server support (Locaweb) and they created a temporary page with a PHP form which worked perfectly, so the issue is really on the application end.

- used the URL provided in other topics to check the green ✓ ... checked and got three green ticks.

Can someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Hi,Did you try the solution which is marked correct in this thread Why won't Adobe Muse's contact form deliver any message? It deals with the form issue on Locaweb server.This setting has to be done at the server end, or export the HTML locally do the setting and then put it on the server.In place of "EMAIL ADDRESS" put your own email on which you want to receive the email.Regards,Ankush

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you try the solution which is marked correct in this thread Why won't Adobe Muse's contact form deliver any message?

It deals with the form issue on Locaweb server.

This setting has to be done at the server end, or export the HTML locally do the setting and then put it on the server.

In place of "EMAIL ADDRESS" put your own email on which you want to receive the email.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines