• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One of my muse sites hosted on Business Catalyst just disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to publish the site it states that "The currently associated site is not available to this user." The site metrospm.com is also no longer listed as one of my sites on my business catalyst admin page. The site has been running on BC for about 3 years and was last updated about 2 weeks ago. Also it is  still active on the web. Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

correct... Adobe does not bother to test things work before making major changes

• the new ui is keyed to that one button but there are other ways to get what you want

Screenshot (748).png

Screenshot (749).png

if you have any slots remaining on your account they show up after you launch a temp site

Screenshot (750).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the site shows as still hosted on Adobe bc

log in to the BC portal and take a look... perhaps a bill needs paying or you removed the admin domain name

https://ava-next.worldsecuresystems.com/PartnerPortal/Index.aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't even know I had a BC Partner Portal.  This was part of my Creative Cloud subscription which is current.  Did the amount of free sites change? I have deleted one (now have three) but to activate the one that has been disabled, I am sent to a payment window.

Customers.aspx.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct... Adobe does not bother to test things work before making major changes

• the new ui is keyed to that one button but there are other ways to get what you want

Screenshot (748).png

Screenshot (749).png

if you have any slots remaining on your account they show up after you launch a temp site

Screenshot (750).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines