• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One page website with fixed scroll (by page height) in Muse?

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking to design a one page website in Muse. But I would like for the scroll

to be "controlled". That means that using the scroll wheel downwards just for one bit you go directly to the next "page"
that fits the height of the screen. Please see attached images. I would also like my website to have those DOTS on the
right side, to click instead of scrolling and a menu for the same purpose.Thank you!

page1.png
page2.png

page3.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

There are some widgets with scroll control at musewidgets.com.

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/browser-control?page=1

two  free example

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/anchor-scroll

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/anchor-plus

Full Height needs a little more effort, and mostly any payment or subscription.

Your dot-animation is easily done with state button widget from Muse and works with anchor links – no 3rd party necessary.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try using Muse-Themes Presentation widget

https://www.muse-themes.com/collections/adobe-muse-widgets/products/presentation-panels?view=preview

If you want more customised page,

you can try adding custom code using FullPage.js as I have done in here Adobe Muse Expert

Toufic Nabi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first link looks just like what I am looking for. But they seem to contain only text and image? Can I add a video to those "Panels"? Buttons? Animation scroll effects?

Also when you say more customised what do you mean?

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, the presentation widget is mainly contains images and texts.

But customised, I mean adding additional elements in each panel, adding video as background or foreground, parallax scrolling effect etc.

You have seen this page Toufic Nabi - Adobe Muse Expert | Freelance Graphic & Web Designer, ​ I have used a modified plugin called fullPage.js to achieve the extended features.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you touficnabi,

And how exactly did you use the fullPage.js plugin in Muse? I don't have a clue about JaveScript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to know JavaScript, Just use CDN version of the javaScript file in the header and add Custom HTML like following:

<section>

Anything can go here...

</section>

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm almost ready to subscribe to muse-themes. But before doing this I have to make sure I can do the following for my site

as stated in my comments above.

I need one of these anchor pages to have 2-3 video thumbnails on them. Upon clicking on such a video thumbnail, I need the video to go full-screen and have an (X) button to exit and go back to the thumbnails anchor page.

Is that possible?

-

Also for the Fullscreen.js plugin. What is CDN? How exactly do I place the CDN version of the JavaScript in the header?
The part with "anything can go here". What exactly goes there? Do i need to write HTML because I don't know that either.
I wouldn't be using Muse if i did.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ask this question to muse-themes.com.

This: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/muse-responsive-video-suite ​seems to fit to your needs.

Be aware to watch the tutorials first, some design-layout is set, you are not as free as you may like.

This might be an advantage or a disadvantage, depending on what you need.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi friend. Could you help me, I did not really understand what to do to use FullPage.js in Adobe Muse.

If you will be kind, write to me on mail [Personal email removed - Mod]

I liked your site [Link drop removed-Mod] and I want to do also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some widgets with scroll control at musewidgets.com.

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/browser-control?page=1

two  free example

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/anchor-scroll

https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/anchor-plus

Full Height needs a little more effort, and mostly any payment or subscription.

Your dot-animation is easily done with state button widget from Muse and works with anchor links – no 3rd party necessary.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've tried the first widget made by QooQee and it works except the full height bit. I can't seem to make it.
Do you have any subscription service in mind when talking about the extra effort for my full height problem?

Also can I would want to add video thumbnails that when clicked play the video by filling the browser window. They

should have a button for returning to the anchor page they are placed on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also have a closer look at "muse-themes.com".

Sorry, for some reason I missed your upcoming deeper questions .

Be aware that mixing 3rd party inventors on your site could to unpredictable behaviour.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. Your input was highly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines