• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Text-box in "State Button" widget group does a fade Transition , the others do not

Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm discovering after years the use of the State Button Widget. I've done a calender in our website with Rollover effect - normal is white BG and black text, Rollover is darker BG and white Text. My problem is as follows:
As I began fiddling with the idea, at some point I tried out the Transition effect offered in the "States" window/tab. I decided though it wasn't what I wanted so I tried to remove it. Not so simple, but eventually, it was gone. . . . except for ONE lone example, which I cannot seem to get right. The JPG shows what the two states should be and the red circle obviously the one text box that stubornly won't change with the rest. It DOES change to white, but about a full second later. - the 1-second Transition WON'T go away! states problem.jpg

I'm getting very frustrated. I've cleared the faulty text altogether and written it new. Then set the text box to Rollover and changed that text to white. No success. Anyone got an idea? I'm starting to find the effect less and less charming, I've been going nuts for a couple of days already.

Thanks for helping.

TOPICS
Responsive design , Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines