• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page formatting is lost on some pages. Not sure why.

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made some updates to our web site and when I upload the new files I have two pages where the formatting is totally lost. Everything is falling to the bottom of the page and stacked. I've used MUSE and last month those two pages were fine. I just made a minor link adjustment. When I save the site and preview it everything is fine and in place. But once I export as html and upload to the server the formatting is off.

here is the link to the page.

BooksE-Books

can anyone give me some direction?

Thanks

Larry

Everyone...

I figured out my mistake. Uploaded the css files to correspond to the updated html files. Everything is working now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

If we talk about the white empty space towards mobile resolutions – the background image is set to resize in width and height, while the text boxes cannot resize in height at all, they even get taller. So you have to change your mobile design, use that scrubber to check and set your background to resize only in width.

You may have to place your images/booktitles and corresponding text boxes below each other on mobile.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If we talk about the white empty space towards mobile resolutions – the background image is set to resize in width and height, while the text boxes cannot resize in height at all, they even get taller. So you have to change your mobile design, use that scrubber to check and set your background to resize only in width.

You may have to place your images/booktitles and corresponding text boxes below each other on mobile.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines