Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page needs to be refreshed for widgets to function properly

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble figuring out why my site, www.itsreal.life, needs to be refreshed for certain widgets to work properly.

From the home page, the first time you navigate to the 'Get the App' page, either from the slide in menu on the left, or by scrolling down to the app information and clicking on the 'Learn More' button, everything on the 'Get the App' page works fine. But, if you navigate away and then back again the video player is blank and the navigation doesn't function. If you refresh the page all is well again.

I'm stumped! I'm also very much a website novice. I appreciate any insight.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

I’m guessing this is due to the Muse 2018 breakpoint issue. As Uwe says, you will need to contact MuseThemes to get this resolved.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the issue. Video on landing page works fine.

You should ask the vendors maybe?

If you upgraded your muse, some widgets need that upgrade, too.

If I missed something, I ask you kindly to get more specific about certain widgets on your site.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Uwe. It's not the video on the landing page- the problem is mainly on the 'Get the App' page. If you navigate to that page, the video player loads and works fine. But, if you leave and navigate back, both the video player and the slide in menu navigation don't function until the page is refreshed.

There is also a problem with the contact form on the 'About' page. If you try to submit a form, you get the error 'The server encountered a problem'. I have contacted the site host, but they say the trouble isn't on their end. All of these widgets had been functioning just fine for over a year.

I guess I should try to update those widgets, do I just remove and install a newer version, or is there a way to update them without removing the older versions?

I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m guessing this is due to the Muse 2018 breakpoint issue. As Uwe says, you will need to contact MuseThemes to get this resolved.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, David. I will check into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines