Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not extending

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I have got a problem where I have extended my page to suit the content on my page but after uploading the site it hasn't extended the page.

I lengthened the minimum height in the individual pages but I think it's taking the minimum height from the master page and not the content pages.

How do I reverse this so the minimum height is taken from the content pages?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally it takes the page properties from the pages. How did you set your footer-help-lines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dragged the footer lines below the content on the page and the minimum page length says about us page should be 1700px long but when I uploaded to the Internet it's about 1080px which is what my master page is set to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a simple .muse? Just one page, with some elements which show your issue.

Share this via CC, BC or dropbox.

We will have a look as soon as possible.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have drop box but I don't know what CC or BC are. Can you advise? Thinking this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Create a download button to your landing page, link this button to your newly saved file (reduced to your issue), and publish this site via BC  –  nameitlikeyouwant.businesscatalyst.com

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines