• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not scrolling above 1466px wide

Participant ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a site in Muse 2018 (iMac 27" mid 2011 OS High Sierra 10.13.3). On one particular page (Habro UK | Property Investments | INVESTMENT APPROACH) the page will not scroll at breakpoint 1466 upwards... Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with „… not scroll at breakpoint 1466 upward“? Do you mean, that elements are cut off?

If yes: Please read this document, and check, if it helps: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter, thank you for the article, I have just looked through. There are no stray elements off the canvas an everything that bleeds is set to browser width. The issue is that from a width of 1466 pixels and above the page will not scroll down to show the rest of the page. If you follow the link you should see the error I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha! It appears that when I went in and checked one of the full width images must have been out by 1 pixel - in resetting the images it has now fixed the scrolling issue. Thank you Gunter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you still have on issue in smaller breakpoints as parts from the UK are cut off:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-17 um 15.04.52.png

I guess, you know that but did not update the BC-site?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Uwe for that - I am wrestling with this issue - I think I will have to fluid pin the map to force it into the page area upon re sizing. Do you think that will resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed the issue by placing the image in a rectangle and setting the Size to fit option top right and then pinning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines