• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PageItem is not Ibounds, but fluid width ?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with muse when Im trying to export the project for the web or preview on the browser and I work on this project more than 2 weeks and now I have this problem 
muse-problem.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

We are sorry that you are facing this issue. We have internally aware about this issue and fix should be available soon. Meanwhile this issue has been fixed in pre-release. Please join muse pre-release program and verify that issue has been fixed in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Everytime i try to export i get this 50% through. This started happening after the latest update.

2017-09-10_1303.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry that you are facing this issue. We have internally aware about this issue and fix should be available soon. Meanwhile this issue has been fixed in pre-release. Please join muse pre-release program and verify that issue has been fixed in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Everything was fine until I updated. I should never have. I am not allowed to update the webs because of the fault they are talking about. How do I update the program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can someone from Adobe tell us when the fix for the current software will be available? The last update has caused chaos with my clients sites and we pay Adobe a lot of money to use their products, this needs fixing quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Till now!.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error. Project is dead in the water.

How do we join the pre-release program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply put a link to an image to update the client's website. Nothing else. Try to export and throw the errorerror.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error. I have updated to the prerelease version of Muse, and the problem has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try this issue on

Adobe Prerelease Program

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! Wann wird das Update offiziell freigegeben? Der Fehler ist leider sehr störend.

Gibt es zufällig auch zu diesem Beitrag Neuerungen? (Einige Dateien auf dem Server sind möglicherweise falsch oder fehlen )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, happen to me the same issue today 1st Of October, a day before the Adobe Muse work's and export, perfect all the files. Until today a month after this post was created we still no have find the solution? So we Have to run the prerelease any time we have to upload the files to FTP or to export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines