• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages with Shopify code not rendering

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for a while and though I've scoured the forums there are just not answers coming up.

I have a site, here: Cabal Bicycles | Purchase the Timetrial 1.0 Road and Triathlon Bike​ and the purchase pages are using embed code from Shopify that I have dropped in.

Sometimes the page loads, sometimes it doesn't. I'm testing it in Chrome browser. The background is showing, but the body and all other content is blank. I'm assuming that it's just not initializing. But I have no idea what is making it fail.

I've tried everything, embedding the shopify code in different ways - using the embed html tool, dropped into the header and using a div to locate it on the page, adding it manually to the html. Nothing is helping the page render consistently. Which is the most frustrating part about this, it seems random whether the page renders or doesn't. This is of course assuming the issue is the shopify code.

I'm getting to the point where failing this, I will move to another design solution, if Muse cannot handle simple html, css, javascript code being dropped into it, then I simply don't have a design solution.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try going back to a previous version and see if the code is working? We should have the direct download link for 2017.0.4 very soon, but until then would it be possible for you to test using an available previous version?

Download and install Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Thanks for jumping in. I had originally upgraded this project from 2017.0.4 to 2017.1 and it freaked out. So went back to 2017.0.4 and recently updated to 2018. It's having the same issue on both. Let me know if you'd like me to share a working file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey itssodarkinhere,

Yes, please share your .muse file so we can have a better look.

For sharing the file you may follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines