Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parallax Effect

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I saw this cool parallax effect : Home

Now im asking myself how i can do this ?

I hope someone can give me an idea .. I think its motion scroll from the side but I dont know how to get these shapes.

I know now how i can get these shapes but anyone some tips for the positioning?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Looks like a very complex parallax scroll effects used in the above example site.

Not sure if same can be replicated in Muse also, but with guidance of our community I am sure you can somewhere get closer to it.

I invite any expert from our community who can give some good tips and tricks.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have a look at one of Terry White´s tutorials: How To Create A Scrolling Window Effect in Adobe Muse CC - YouTube

Far at the end he comes to those shapes, mentioned at the beginning. This may may give you a hint how it can be done in muse.

Mainly it has to do with rectangles that can be filled with almost everything you want.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is EOL now so I'm not able to recommend using it for current or future projects.   Muse has no future.

However, iff you can work with code, Bootstrap  makes it easy to create responsive parallax layouts.  View source to see the code.

https://alt-web.com/DEMOS/BSParallax.html#content2

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy OShea ,  at one time you may accept, that musers in most cases won´t use code to do anything .

I`m also quite sure that most musers won`t find the time to learn code or even want to learn code.

Your parallax example can be done easily in most other WYSISYG Editors like … and ….

But the example from the OP needs some more graphic understanding how especially this can be done.

The example needs some filling of an rectangle and some rectangles overlapp each other.

That´s the main hint, I guess.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fotoroeder  wrote

musers in most cases won´t use code to do anything .

I`m also quite sure that most musers won`t find the time to learn code or even want to learn code.

Then perhaps it's best the OP just pay the $25 for the Muse template they referenced with the effect they like ?

http://tf-tersus.soulmemoria.com/

https://themeforest.net/item/tersus-business-portfolio-parallax-muse-template/7766546

Anything else sounds like too much work according to you, based upon your findings of most Muse users. They can buy the template and have the working example right in Muse, then proceed to do whatever they want with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines