Highlighted

Parallax horizontal scrolling issue start/stop at exact pixels?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a big issue with parallax scrolling in horizontal position. The issue is that i have 4 sections with size demension 2665 x 2665 pixels and in every section i want to move layers. At the first section there's no problem because everything is starting from key position 0, but in the other sections for exapmple second one which key position is starting at 2665px i want to move layer (image) that need to perform scrolling effect with start position 2665px and to finish move action at 2765px ( 100 pixels right position > ).

But when i set key position at 2765px (because theres is only one key position field) the result is that layer start moving from 0 to 2765px which is not my desired result.

So my question is, is there any option that i can perform scroll effect with start key position and finish key position?

I use Adobe Muse 2015.2.1.21.

Best regards
Daniel Jelev

Thnak you!

No.

There is only one key position in muse.

You can set the behaviour BEFORE THE KEY POSITION

and

behaviour AFTER THE KEY POSITION.

Thanks

Toufic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Parallax horizontal scrolling issue start/stop at exact pixels?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I have a big issue with parallax scrolling in horizontal position. The issue is that i have 4 sections with size demension 2665 x 2665 pixels and in every section i want to move layers. At the first section there's no problem because everything is starting from key position 0, but in the other sections for exapmple second one which key position is starting at 2665px i want to move layer (image) that need to perform scrolling effect with start position 2665px and to finish move action at 2765px ( 100 pixels right position > ).

But when i set key position at 2765px (because theres is only one key position field) the result is that layer start moving from 0 to 2765px which is not my desired result.

So my question is, is there any option that i can perform scroll effect with start key position and finish key position?

I use Adobe Muse 2015.2.1.21.

Best regards
Daniel Jelev

Thnak you!

No.

and

Thanks

Toufic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2017 0
Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

and

Thanks

Toufic

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer Toufic!

I already changed my logic and now i just use one key position with before and after key behavior with different speed to achieve parallax effect

All the best
Daniel Jelev.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 0
Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. I am glad it helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2017 1