Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parallax problem on iPad device

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a website okaseo.com in whichnI am using Parallax effect. The effect is absolutely perfect on my computer and on my iPhone but the parallax pictures are blurry on the iPad and not responsive anymore ? I really do not understand why it would work on an iphone and not on iPads. Does anyone has an idea of what is happening ?

thanks for your help

Franck Derimay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

As far as I know, Parallax is not supported by iPhone/iPad. At least not all parallax effects.

For the blurry effect – you might enable this? 

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-15 um 01.51.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Parallax is not supported by iPhone/iPad. At least not all parallax effects.

For the blurry effect – you might enable this? 

Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-15 um 01.51.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parallax effects can behave unpredictably on mobile devices and in various browsers, especially on Apple devices. Therefore, they are not used at breakpoints for mobile devices or in alternative layouts. The only combination where it works is stable - android + Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That`s what I learned from you. Do you think, I could be right with the blurry effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not quite understand what you mean by the blurry effect? Muse does not create a blurry effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on franksxm971​, I read that one has to be aware of HIDPI resolution for iPad. It has to be double the resolution, right or wrong? I know, Muse does not create the blurry effect. Since I do not use iPad, I am not sure, if this blurry effect is related to the behaviour of flickering parallax effect on iPad or if the picture itself appears blurry.

a screenshot would be nice, though, franksxm971

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem identical ...

blurred zoomed image only on the Ipad

Is there no way to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines